Was born on April 06, 1970 in Kharkiv.
the title of “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine” was awarded by Presidential Decree No. 718/2007dated 20.08.2007.
Work experience in the sphere of law is over 24 years:
From 02.1996 until 10.2001 worked as a Judge of Starokyivskii District Court in Kyiv city;
From 11.2001 until 06.2009 worked as a Judge and deputy chief of the Pechersk District Court in Kyiv city.
From 06.2009 worked as a judge, and since 04.2014 has been the Chief Judge of Kyiv Administrative Court of Appeal;
From 10.2018 was transfered to the position of Judge, and since 03.10.2018 has been elected as the Chief Judge of the Sixth Administrative Court of Appeal.
Certificate of Honor from Council of Judges of Administrative Courts of Ukraine (2013);
Badge of Honor from Council of Judges of Administrative Courts of Ukraine (2014)
|Reception schedule of the chief judge and record order >>|
Telephone of the chief judge's reception: (044) 254-22-39
According to Article №29 of the Law of Ukraine “On judicial system and status of judges” the chief judge of the court of appeal:
1) represents the court as a state government body in relations with other bodies of state authority, local government bodies, individuals and organizations;
2) determinates administrative powers of deputy chief judges of the court;
3) controls work efficiency of the court administration, approves appointments for the chief of staff, deputy chief of staff, makes suggestions to reward chief of staff and deputy chief of staff or to impose disciplinary action according to the legislation;
4) issues an order, based on the act on judges’ appointment, transfering to another position, dismissal, as well as in the case of terminating the powers of a judge;
5) informs the High Qualification Comission of Judges of Ukraine and State Judicial Administration of Ukraine, about judges’ vacancies in the court within three days from its occurance, using the web portal of the judicial power;
6) ensures an enforcement of decisions of appeal court judges’ meetings;
7) arranges for mainatenance and analysis of judicial statistics, a case study, courts’ information and analytical support to improve quality of judiciary
8) ensures for the fulfillment of requirements with regard to judges’ competency and capacity building
9) implements the powers of an investigating judge and appoints a judge out from judges of the Sixth Administrative Court of Appeal to implement such authority in cases determined by the procedural law;
10) implements other powers, stipulated by the law.
Articles by the author: