Documents on your email
indispensable helper for each participant in a case
What methods of summons’ serving do you know? In addition to the traditional method, as receiving a summon in a letter-cover, it also can be sent on your email (alternative ways specified in Art. 129 of the Code of Administrative Proceedings of Ukraine). One has only to submit a written application with a request to send summons on the email you have specified, and after that send a response with confirmation you’ve received the letter.
Application for getting summons by email
• fast getting of court documents (the sooner you get a determination to open proceedings, the more time you have to prepare a revocation);
• quick message on your email from the court about getting your letter;
• easy checking of getting a letter
• ability to save an email address of the court to your contacts
At any moment, regardless of location if there is an Internet connection and a computer or phone you can send or get documents from the court, resend a messege to the client or to somebody else, that’s mean to many persons.
• documents can be used at any time (e-documents can’t be lost, forgotten or damaged)
• easy letters’ keeping
• if you care about the environment, use email to save paper and keep the planet healthy
5 EASY STEPS:
HOW TO GET A SUMMON WITHOUT LIVING YOUR HOME?
2. Fill out an application.
4. Expect a letter from the court (periodically update mail).
5. Send a response on a message you receivedIf you have any questions, call (044) 254-21-99 or write us on Facebook